Kenwood knows that a dash cam isn't much good if it only provides grainy video. With 2-megapixel Full HD recording capability and HDR for a clear image night or day, their DRV-A301W dash cam doesn't disappoint. It loop-records the road ahead and, with a wireless connection to your smartphone via Wi-Fi, accessing and sharing your video files is a snap. The camera also comes with a 16GB microSD card for storage, along with adhesive- and suction backed mounts with quick-release functionality. Kenwood also gives you a vehicle charger for power.
G-sensor and GPS
Kenwood's built-in G-Sensor detects hard braking or a collision, and then saves vital video files for a complete record of the event. Built-in GPS geo-tags your files with latitude, longitude, date, time, speed, and direction of travel in order to provide a more complete presentation. Access all of that gathered information easily using Kenwood's Dash Cam Manager app with your iOS devicee.
This fully automated camera starts recording once the engine is turned on and stops when the engine is turned off. However, using Kenwood's optional hardwire solution (not included), this camera will wake up when your vehicle is parked (and its built-in motion sensor is triggered) to record what's in front of it — a great theft deterrent.
- Full HD dash cam and portable digital video recorder
- 2.7" LCD display
- Also includes 16GB microSD card, vehicle power cable, and two quick-release mounts (3M tape or suction cup)
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless sharing with iOS devices using Kenwood's Dash Cam Manager app
- Records video files up to 1920 x 1080p
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in G-sensor
- 2 megapixel recording
- Parking mode recording with CA-DR1030 hardwire kit (not included)
- Built-in capacitor saves video files when power is interrupted
- warranty: 1 year