Great bass is all about power, and Pioneer created their D-Series subs with that thought in mind. They built the TS-D12D2 12" subwoofer to handle up to 600 watts RMS, while it dishes out impressive low-frequency punch. This sub features an injection-molded polypropylene cone that's impregnated with Aramid fibers for exceptional precision and strength. A butyl rubber surround supports the woofer during cone excursion so you'll get accurate, hard-hitting bass notes even when the music's turned up loud. The sub's dual 2-ohm voice coils give you more wiring options when setting up your system.
- 12" subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- injection-molded polypropylene/aramid fiber cone
- butyl rubber surround
- power handling: 600 watts RMS (300 watts per coil)
- 2000 watts peak power handling
- frequency response: 20-4700 Hz
- sensitivity: 74 dB
- mounting depth: 6-1/4"
- grille not included
- warranty: 1 year