Rockford Fosgate HD14-SBSUB
Rockford Fosgate HD14-SBSUB
2014+ Harley-Davidson® Dual 10" Saddlebag Subwoofer Kit When you want that next level audio performance on your 2014 or newer Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Rockford Fosgate's all new 2014+ subwoofer kits … reinvent the ride. Designed and engineered for easy integration and superior flexibility, the 800 watt, dual 10-inch subwoofer kit is built for true motorcycle, on-road performance. The plug-and-play design paired with freeway speed output create the best in class on-bike, bass experience. This subwoofer system was designed to work with your Rockford Fosgate aftermarket audio system. This kit is designed to work with select 2014+ Electra Glide®, Road Glide®, Street Glide® models.
• Plug-and-Play Design: Designed to work right out of the box. The included wiring and cutting template make for easy installation, all to ensure less time in the garage and more time out riding.
• Full Throttle Bass Output: Finally, bass for your bike. The dual 10” subwoofers and enclosures were purpose built for the motorcycle environment and deliver that on-road audio experience you’ve been waiting for, even at freeway speeds.
• Flexible Bass System: Sound when you want it, space when you need it. This patent pending design allows you to remove one or both subwoofers easily with no tools. So, if you need your bags for a long ride, this flexible system allows for just that.
• Rockford Motorcycle Ecosystem: Everything was purpose-built to seamlessly work with your existing Rockford Fosgate Harley-Davidson system. With a few simple connections this dual bass system integrates flawlessly.
• Refer to our COMPATIBILITY chart to verify system requirements and fitment before purchasing.
Plug and Play design for easy installation
Play all day, easy to integrate, and keep music playing for extended lengths of time
Purpose built for 2014+ Harley-Davidson® Street Glide® and 2015+ Road Glide® (see compatibility tab)
Designed for use with 2014+ Factory Harley-Davidson® Hardshell Bags
Comes loaded with M1D2-10B Element Ready™ Subwoofer (No RGB LED Color Optix)
M5-800X4: 800 Watt 4-Channel IPX6 Amplifier
Dual air space keeps TMS saddlebag speakers separate from subwoofers
No fasteners needed to keep enclosures in place
Includes sealing plug if enclosures need to be removed
Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
Proprietary testing using RATS (Rockford Automated Testing System)
Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
Woofer Qty - 2
Woofer Size - 10"
Woofer Series - M1D2-10B
Nominal Impedance - 4Ω
(2Ω DVC wired to create 4Ω bridged amp load)
Power Handling - 300 Watts RMS
1200 Watts Peak
Enclosure Type - Sealed
Enclosure Material - Rotomolded HDPE
Speaker Connector - 2-pin Deutsch™/Amphenol™
Frequency Response - 20 Hz – 750 Hz
Amplifier Type- Class-AD
Total Power- 800 Watts
Grille/Trim Ring Included - Yes
Mounting Hardware - Yes
Included In The Box(2) M1D2-10B subwoofers
(2) Subwoofer enclosures
(1) M5-800X4 amplifier
(1) Wiring kit
(2) Cutting templates
(1) Amp mounting plate
(1) 1315-75758-01 AP Pack (details below)
(12) Nylon zip ties 8 in
(8) Phillips screws M3 x 0.5 x 12 mm
(1) Hole saw OD 45 mm
(4) Washers OD 9 x ID 3.2 x T0.8
(4) Hex screws 3/16 in, 5/16-18 thread, 1.25 in
(4) Clip 5/16-18 thread
(2) Screw M3 x 0.5, 5 mm
(8) Screw thread cutting ST3.0, 6 mm
(2) Nylon plug ID 0.75 in
(2) Hex nut M3 x 0.5
(8) Phillips screw #8 x 0.75 in.
(1) Hex wrench 3/16 in
(2) Alcohol wipe